It’s finally happened! I’m officially making YouTube videos! I feel as though it was a long time coming, considering I have been posting videos since Feb 2008 –
And because my parents have been making home videos of me my entire life. I am so unbelievably excited for this year as a 23-year-old about to go abroad again! There are so many adventures I cannot wait to capture and I am so excited to take you all along with me!
Obviously I had to make a list to make my first video – so here it is 🙂 There are some extra facts on here as well!!
- My favorite color is purple
- I’m a gemini
- I have a dog named Booney, he’s a shih tzu – isn’t he adorable?!
- I’m obsessed with TV Shows – my current favs are Reign, Teen Wolf, Scandal, Suits, Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life, Fosters, Originals, TVD, In the Flesh, Orphan Black, Downton, American Horror Story, Once Upon a Time…. Ohhhh and I just finished Hart of Dixie that show just makes me soooo happy
- Which leads me to what I want to be in life – I want to be a showrunner and creator of TV shows and make shows like all the one’s I talked about
- My first concert was Britney Spears – The Oops… I Did It Again Tour
- I LOVE MUSIC – All Kinds
- side note: Attention UK Bands – I am moving to the UK in September and I want to make Music Documentaries – contact me if you are interested – there is a link in the description below to one of my documentaries I have made
- Regional Phrases – I say Pop, Y’all, Gal, Caramel
- I love Summer and Winter! I love my summer dress and my North Face too!
- I’m Currently reading If I Stay by Gayle Forman, even though I already saw the movie early – CHECK IT OUT!
- If I could have a superpower, I would want to Time Travel. Because not only do you get to travel to different time periods, you also get to travel all over the world – like 1920s France
- Which leads me to one of my all time favorite movies is Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen
- My favorite crying film is PS I LOVE YOU – everyone should have a favorite crying film, you just need them sometimes
- I wear contacts
- I only have 1 kidney, it was removed at birth so no worries I’m completely healthy!
- Here’s a good one – I didn’t kiss a guy until I was 21 and it was in Amsterdam with a guy from New Zealand. Hey I waited a while, but it makes a good story right??
- My favorite stores are Varga, Urban Outfitters, and Primark!
- I love to bake – which means I plan on doing baking tutorials on here too so stay tuned for that!
- My favorite food is sweet potato fries
- My favorite fast food is In N Out
- Favorite sandwich place is Mendocino Farms – Their Drunken Goat and Curried Cous Cous are to die for!
- My favorite desserts w/ a group is Pizookie from BJs and my favorite ice cream is Molly Moon’s – Or Gelato when in Europe – its like 70cents for one scoop! That’s soooo cheap
- I played Fast Pitch, Volleyball and I threw Javalin in High School
- I studied abroad twice in college – in Germany and London.
- This is going to sound crazy, but I held 11 internships while in college – so if you have any Questions, please feel free to ask me! I will be posting videos on how to make an amazing resume, preparing for your interview, and rocking your internships soon!